Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quarter of a Century

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the bday wishes! Sorry I wasnt home when some called, but I got the message :) Had a great day... nice and relaxing with a game drive at a nearby national park. Didnt see any rhinos like last time, but still saw plenty of other game. This was followed up by dinner out on the town... proper portuguese chicken (a tribute to my love for Nandos!) which was super yummy :) Anywhos, hope everyone is well! Nice to cath up with those I had a chance to chat to :) Other than that, I had a fabulous week and also did a fair bit- of coaching and riding, which was a bonus. It's great to already see improvements in a few of them and they really enjoy learning. A great bunch :) I'm also in charge of trying to teach this one horse flying changes because the owner is having troubles... and boy, it's a heavy HEAVY stubborn little bugger, but we're making progress :p Nothing like a weight-lifting workout to get the muscles in action again!! Well I better sc-daddle... hoping we can organise a chat session next weekend (see email that's coming your way!) Hehehe Cheerios

No comments: